Temperature In Marrakech In February - Marrakech is a city in the southwest of Morocco. The temperature is warm all year round and the summer months often exceed 37 °C.
Marrakech has a relatively dry climate with the hottest months having an average of 4 mm of rain. The mildest period is between January and April, when up to 31 mm of precipitation is expected each month.
Temperature In Marrakech In February
Although Marrakesh can witness extreme heat, it is not a dry country due to its location at the foot of the Atlas Mountains.
Best Time To Visit Marrakesh
Visiting Marrakech in the spring promises between 8 and 10 hours of sunshine every day and the weather will be warm, with temperatures in April averaging around 25°C. In May, the temperature rises to 28°C in Marrakech. Average rainfall in Marrakesh in March and April is 31 mm but falls to an average of 11 mm by May.
The best time to visit Marrakech is in spring and autumn when the weather is consistently pleasant without getting unbearably hot.
May and September are the most suitable months to visit as the rainfall is less than other autumn and spring seasons.
Visiting Marrakech in the spring promises between 8 and 10 hours of sunshine every day and the temperature will be warm, April averaging around 25 °C. In May, temperatures rise to 28°C in Marrakesh. Average rainfall in Marrakesh in March and April is 31 mm but falls to an average of 11 mm by May.
Morocco In December
Summer in Marrakech is hot and dry with up to 11 hours of sunshine in July. July and August in Marrakech are the hottest summer months, with average temperatures above 37 °C. June to August in Marrakesh sees minimal rainfall. August is the driest month with an average rainfall of only 2 mm throughout the month. The humidity in Marrakesh is the lowest in July at 44%.
If you visit Marrakech in autumn, you will enjoy cooler temperatures in October and November, but the average temperature in September remains high at 31 °C. In November, temperatures in Marrakech drop to an average of 22°C, making autumn a popular time to visit. Rainfall in Marrakech in autumn will increase significantly from an average of 13 mm in September to 27 mm in November.
Winter in Marrakech is quite cold, with temperatures dropping to their lowest in January. The lowest temperature is still an average of 18°C and November temperatures are still around 22°C.
November, December and January will see an average of 7 hours of sunshine per day and if you visit in January, expect up to 31mm of rain. The nights in Marrakesh in winter are chilly, so a jacket is recommended.
Reasons To Travel To Morocco
Marrakesh is an inland city in the southwest of the country near the Atlas Mountains. The city is fortified with rust-colored walls, giving Marrakech its "Red City" nickname.
Jemaa el Fna said that the tourist website is the busiest place in all of Africa, and definitely one of the main tourist attractions of Marrakech. The place itself is full of food stalls, entertainers and curiosities.
The Majorelle Garden offers a haven from the hustle and bustle of the city center, and you will find several other idyllic green spaces in Marrakech.
You will find some interesting flora and fauna here due to Morocco's constantly hot summer and non-arid climate. Marrakech is far from a desert landscape, with places like the Majorelle Gardens complemented by the Garden Tower, which sits at the City Gate.
Marrakech In October: Everything You Can't Miss
The temperature at the height of the summer months can be very hot for European tourists, regularly exceeding 37 degrees - as such, spring and autumn are the most comfortable time to visit.
Bahia Palace and Badi Palace show how much money came to this part of the world in the Middle Ages. Ben Youssef Madrasa and the mosque of the same name are two cornerstones of the city, and there are many other beautiful mosques throughout Marrakech. The Koutoubia Mosque and its minarets make a beautiful silhouette on the skyline of Marrakech as evening descends on the city.
The medina of Marrakech and the shops in the city help to cultivate its evocative image. Marrakech souks and souks (markets) such as Smata and Cherratine each have different specialties, be it food, leather or general trinkets.
The Seven Holy Tombs attract a large number of visitors every year as a popular Islamic pilgrimage, and the Saadian Tombs are also an important part of the city's heritage.
Visiting Morocco In February
Museums such as the Maison de la Photographie and the Museum of Moroccan Art showcase the city's artistic and creative side - an aspect of Marrakech that has attracted Western adventurers for generations.
Marrakech has made a concerted effort to increase tourism in the coming years, and the city will always have a romantic magnetism for foreign visitors. February, the last month of the season in Marrakech, is also a pleasant month, with temperatures in the range. from an average high of 19.9°C (67.8°F) and an average low of 7.6°C (45.7°F). Temperature In February, the average high temperature is almost the same as January - 19.9 ° C (67.8 ° F) is still pleasant. In February, the average low temperature is 7.6 °C (45.7 °F). Humidity February is the wettest month, with an average relative humidity of 66%. Precipitation In Marrakesh, Morocco, February saw 6.8 days of rain, with an average of 38mm (1.5") of accumulated precipitation. Marrakesh saw 58.8 days of rain during the year and up to 281mm (11 .06") rained. ) of precipitation. Daylight In Marrakech, the average length of the day in February is 11h and 5min.
On the first day of the month, sunrise is at 08:24 and sunset is at 19:06. On the last day of February, sunset at 08:00 and sunset at 19:28 +01. Average sunshine in February is 7.5 hours. UV Index In Marrakech, the average daily maximum UV index in February is 5. A UV index of 3 to 5 represents moderate vulnerability to unsafe exposure to UV radiation for the average person.
Precautions - Protection against skin and eye damage is necessary. The most intense and therefore most harmful UV radiation from the sun during the day should be reduced by minimizing exposure and seeking shade. Sun protective clothing, long-sleeved shirts and long pants, wide-brimmed hats, and UVA and UVB blocking sunglasses are especially helpful in blocking the harmful effects of UV radiation.
What Is The Weather In Marrakech According To The Months?
In Marrakech, Morocco, February saw 6.8 days of rain, with an average of 38mm (1.5”) of accumulated precipitation.
On the first day of February, the sun rises at 08:24 and sets at 19:06. On the last day of the month, sunset at 08:00 and sunset at 19:28 +01.
In February, the average daily maximum UV index in Marrakesh, Morocco was 5. A UV index reading of 3 to 5 represents a moderate health threat from exposure to UV radiation from the sun.
1. Click the Find Me button 2. Allow the app to use your location * You will automatically be redirected to the weather forecast for your location. at night. The average daily maximum is 20 C and the average daily minimum is 7 C.
Best Time To Visit Morocco
There is a 67% chance of a perfectly sunny day and a 33% chance of seeing a mix of sun and clouds with an average of 6mm of precipitation this month.
BLUE Riu Tikida Garden Marrakech, Morocco Mon 19 Jun 2023, LGW 4 days - All Inclusive from £568pp More details
Aqua Mirage Club Marrakech, Morocco Sun 30 Apr 2023, LGW 4 days - All Inclusive from £438pp More details
BLUE Medina Gardens Marrakech, Morocco Mon 03 Jul 2023, LGW 4 Days - All Inclusive from £588pp More Details
What Is The Weather Like In Marrakech
Riu Tikida Palmeraie Marrakech, Morocco Mon 01 May 2023, LGW 4 days - All Inclusive from £469pp More details
So Live Experience Marrakech Palmeraie Marrakech, Morocco Mon 01 May 2023, LGW 4 Days - All Inclusive from £494pp More Details
Also Marrakech Live Collection Adults Only Marrakech, Morocco Thu 29 Jun 2023, LGW 4 days - All Inclusive from £748pp More details
Riad Catalina Marrakech, Morocco Mon 03 Jul 2023, LTN 4 days - Bed & Breakfast from £519pp More details
The Complete Marrakech Guide For First Time Travellers
Kenzi Rose Garden Marrakech, Morocco Mon 17 Apr 2023, LGW 4 days - Bed & Breakfast from £526pp More details
Sirayane Boutique Hotel & Spa Marrakech, Morocco Mon 19 Jun 2023, LTN 4 days - Bed & Breakfast from £566pp More details
Riad Dar Sbihi Marrakech, Morocco Sun 30 Apr 2023, LGW 4 days - Bed & Breakfast from £531pp More details What's the weather like in February in Morocco? What temperature do you expect? And what do you have to remember when planning a winter holiday, Moroccan style? This overview - in individual sections about the main regions of the country - covers everything you need to know about the weather in Morocco
Marrakech in november temperature, temperature in marrakech morocco, visiting marrakech in february, temperature in marrakech, temperature marrakech, february in marrakech, marrakech weather in february, hawaii temperature in february, average temperature in marrakech, current temperature in marrakech, aruba temperature in february, temperature in dubai february